Welcome, and GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you're easily offended stop reading now.
This is as far as you want to go.
For those of you still reading, you may or may not agree with everything I have to say here, but guess what that's why I'm writing it and not you.
Check back daily and I may or may not have updated, depending on how drunk or pissed I may be at any one time.
If you're reading this because you're looking for some political or social commentary on what it means to be living in the time of the death of the American Dream, somehow you have been misguided. I'm just gonna tell you about what pisses me off in-between jerk-off sessions, drinking and naps. Sorry.


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I've finally given up on the Browns

I've picked the worst time to do this seeing as I'm going to the game on Sunday, but I just can't do it anymore. I've been a Browns fan my entire life and it's just no fun anymore. I am sick and tired of not having anything to look forward to every sunday when I know the Clowns are gonna be on t.v. I at least used to be able to take comfort in the fact that the other Ohio team was such a bumbling laughing stock mess that they would make me feel a little better about my choice of team, but not anymore, their fans actually have a glimmer of hope this year.
I hate looking at Mangini on the sidelines, the offense is a joke. One touchdown in THREE GAMES. Usually my fantasy team sucks so bad that sunday turns into a drinkfest, but this year the football gods have spared me the humiliation of having to sit through browns defeats and my fantasy team getting crushed every week. So I'm officially renouncing my Browns fandom and putting myself out on the open market for a new team. All suggestions will be considered, except for the Steelers. I'm a dickhead but I'm just not the type of dickhead that roots for the Steelers. So send me an e-mail pitching your team and why I should be a fan. Winning team gets my devoted hatred.