Welcome, and GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you're easily offended stop reading now.
This is as far as you want to go.
For those of you still reading, you may or may not agree with everything I have to say here, but guess what that's why I'm writing it and not you.
Check back daily and I may or may not have updated, depending on how drunk or pissed I may be at any one time.
If you're reading this because you're looking for some political or social commentary on what it means to be living in the time of the death of the American Dream, somehow you have been misguided. I'm just gonna tell you about what pisses me off in-between jerk-off sessions, drinking and naps. Sorry.


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All I want for Christmas is two more Celebrity Deaths.

I know it's a little early and I don't really consider these two celebrities, but man this would be the greatest thing old St. Nick has ever brought me if he can deliver this one. Well this or Anna Rawson dropping her restraining order on me. I don't understand why it's so hard for her and the cops to believe that I was just taking her dirty undergarments out of the house and to the cleaners for her. I mean she is very busy traveling for golf tournaments and modeling shoots and doesn't have time to do her own laundry, and I was just trying to score a few brownie points by sneaking in the house in the middle of the night, and return in the morning with the clean panties. Apparently this is considered Breaking and Entering and also against several states privacy laws. Who fucking writes these laws anyway. People who have never tried to do anything nice for some anal from somebody that doesn't even know they exist, that's who. Cockblockers.