Welcome, and GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you're easily offended stop reading now.
This is as far as you want to go.
For those of you still reading, you may or may not agree with everything I have to say here, but guess what that's why I'm writing it and not you.
Check back daily and I may or may not have updated, depending on how drunk or pissed I may be at any one time.
If you're reading this because you're looking for some political or social commentary on what it means to be living in the time of the death of the American Dream, somehow you have been misguided. I'm just gonna tell you about what pisses me off in-between jerk-off sessions, drinking and naps. Sorry.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I want to be President of France

Click Here Dummies
I wonder if she's into guys with lots of free time and no drivers license, and a rapist wit. Come to think of it, I should just put an application on here for girls to fill out that want to date me.
Nah,
Then I'll just have to spend all day going through shit tons of applications, who has time for that shit.