Welcome, and GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you're easily offended stop reading now.
This is as far as you want to go.
For those of you still reading, you may or may not agree with everything I have to say here, but guess what that's why I'm writing it and not you.
Check back daily and I may or may not have updated, depending on how drunk or pissed I may be at any one time.
If you're reading this because you're looking for some political or social commentary on what it means to be living in the time of the death of the American Dream, somehow you have been misguided. I'm just gonna tell you about what pisses me off in-between jerk-off sessions, drinking and naps. Sorry.


Thursday, October 1, 2009

You've got to be kidding me.




Apparently DMX thinks he's gonna be an MMA fighter. That guy is like 5 feet tall and strung the fuck out on blow and god knows what else all the time, I really try to give this sport a chance but shit like this is all over the place. Man I love Alabama. Where else can you go get drunk, watch this fight, beat your wife up when you get home and then bang your cousin. Well come to think of it you can actually do that anywhere, but in Alabama they give you a brand new Chevy truck for accomplishing all that in one night.