Welcome, and GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you're easily offended stop reading now.
This is as far as you want to go.
For those of you still reading, you may or may not agree with everything I have to say here, but guess what that's why I'm writing it and not you.
Check back daily and I may or may not have updated, depending on how drunk or pissed I may be at any one time.
If you're reading this because you're looking for some political or social commentary on what it means to be living in the time of the death of the American Dream, somehow you have been misguided. I'm just gonna tell you about what pisses me off in-between jerk-off sessions, drinking and naps. Sorry.


Friday, October 2, 2009

Big Weekend

I'm going to Chicago for a Bachelor Party right now, and then flying to Cleveland Sunday to watch the Browns get trounced by the Bengals. Should be a good weekend, I will be back Monday with an update on the status of my liver.
I just hope this weekend doesn't involve me falling in a bush and waking up at a fat chick's house like the last time I went to Chicago, but I guess worse things could happen. Like that time I was running around naked on ecstacy with another dude in a field at night and the cops showed up and I tried to explain that we weren't gay but the cop's weren't buying it and then...I mean we had pants on... this is coming out wrong...I LIKE VAGINAS...
VAGINAS..VAGINAS..VAGINAS...and boobies..love the boobies...I gotta go I'm late for my flight.