Welcome, and GO FUCK YOURSELF

If you're easily offended stop reading now.
This is as far as you want to go.
For those of you still reading, you may or may not agree with everything I have to say here, but guess what that's why I'm writing it and not you.
Check back daily and I may or may not have updated, depending on how drunk or pissed I may be at any one time.
If you're reading this because you're looking for some political or social commentary on what it means to be living in the time of the death of the American Dream, somehow you have been misguided. I'm just gonna tell you about what pisses me off in-between jerk-off sessions, drinking and naps. Sorry.


Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Week's Top 10

I've been in an unusually good mood lately so this weeks top 10 is going to be a break from the norm. This week it's the top 10 things I like right now. Don't worry there's still plenty of shit I hate right now, but even I have to take a break from hating shit so I don't kill myself.

10. This Shirt- This is what I will be getting pops for Father's day.
9. This Chair- I'm sick of crushing my balls all the time. It's about time somebody cured this problem for me.
8. Naps-Who doesn't like naps. People with careers, and family's, and friends who will acknowledge them in public. Fuck those people.
7. Brett Favre- Lots of people hate him, but not me. I hope he comes back for the next 15 seasons, as long as it's not for the Browns.
6. This photo gallery-That is all.
5. Smashing one out and then taking a nap-Makes your nap so much more enjoyable after you've just violated yourself.
4. Fingerblasting-I just love that word. I'm pretty sure it's my all-time favorite word, besides fuck. Fuck you can just use more in day to day conversation.
3. Not blacking out for an entire weekend-It's been awhile since I've been able to accomplish this very lofty goal, but barring any incident tonight I should be good.
2. My future Wife- It's not stalking if you don't get caught right.
1. This Guy-You didn't think I could really go a whole week and not mention this fucking tool. I'm currently working on my own wikipedia page. Right now I'm getting to the part where I track down and rip out Fred Durst's vocal chords, so nobody has to hear his shit ever again, and then I am proclaimed "The greatest man alive". Best wikipedia page ever.